How to play Cash Slots
How to Play Cash Tank Slot
Set your bets and keep forward march, straight towards the cash stacks.
- Lines will help increase and decrease the number of active paylines.
- Coin Value can be increased by hitting the same name button
- Bet will set the amount per line that you want to bet, and along with lines and coin value, it will make the overall bet you want to stake for the spin.
- Turbo will speed up the reels spinning.
- Spin will set the reels moving once you choose the bet you want to make.
- Auto will give you a choice of the amount of spins that you would like to be automatically spun.
- Cards button will appear at the beginning of the command dash each time you land a winning combo, offering you the opportunity to kick start the Risk feature.
Major Tank is the Wild symbol in the game that can substitute for all the other symbols in the game whenever there is a need to form a win line. Wild can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only, and it can expand.
Once the Wild expands to cover an entire reel, you will be rewarded with a re-spin. If during the re-spin another Wild lands and expands, you will get another re-spin. The maximum number of re-spin that can be won in one run is 3.
Like many other Endorphina slots games this one also has a Gamble feature. Here, you will get one card shown, and 4 more flipped over face down. You need to choose one of the remaining four cards. If the card you choose is highest than the dealer’s, you win, if the dealer’s card is higher than yours, you will lose and will be taken back to the base game. If the card is the same as the dealer’s you will repeat the round. You can choose to collect your winnings after each high card chosen.
Cash Tank is a fairly simple slot with almost no special features. The only thing you can count on is Major Tank himself. He will award win lines and re-spins. If these result in a win, you can attempt to double them via Risk feature. Give the major a chance and let us know if he really is slick and wealthy as he looks like.